The South African Inland Finder Local Online Network - A Counted Total of 47277 People (Organic Likes and Followers) - 2017...
Company Directives, Parameters including PROS (x) and CONS (y)...100% Organic Liking, Following and Sharing... (x)
Sharing Real Verified Local Happy Content - All links are checked and stories verified... (x)
No Politically Influenced Content - Zero Politically Motivated Content... (x)
Zero Policy Violations / Content Strikes or TOS breaches in 3 Years... (x)
Zero Influence on Clicks or Click Rates... (x)
Monetized Content is Original and Created... (x)
Websites Online 24/7 - 365... (x)
Geographical Area Data Costs - Expensive... (y)
Sharing is Minimal - Intensive 3/12 months... (y)
Only Facebook, Twitter and Google+ Followers are counted as Instagram is useless (No External Links)...(y)
Summary - Follower Data Captured
|2015||April - May||6059||10549||4490|
|May - June||6299||11643||5344|
|June - July||6712||13255||6543|
|2016||July - August||10266||22498||11732|
|Sep - October||10590||30442||18403|
|October - December||12880||42264||29384|
|2017||August - September||13996||47277||33281|
Rounding a Local 2017 Network of 50 000 people, 50 Monetized Videos... across numerous platforms...
All Time Total Averages - September 2017
CPC - $0.09c - R0.90
RPM - $1.50 - R20.00
Impression - RPM $2.00 - R28.00...
* RPM - Revenue per 1000 impressions - CPC - Cents per click.
* Data figures indicated above have been collected over a 3 year period. No money was spent sponsoring posts, clicks, likes or shares. The company Inland Finder was acquired and merged into Geo Solutions (2014) with a new primary directive set on building a local network of local people as no such network existed.
* Data Figures indicated above do not include content banner advertising statistics or sites. Most content advertising platforms are useless. Adsense being the most trusting and relaible.
Conclusions and Recommendations...
- Build your network with time and gain follower trust.
- Do not expect to make tons of money... Keep your day job.
- Most posts will not go viral - Most viral posts are Spam - Follower trust is out the window.
- Post relative and informative content within you business niche in order to establish a solid startup foundation.
Live Lab Staff